zondag 19 augustus 2012

Prologue - 3 months to Go

 Finally \(^-^)/ We have Booked Our Tickets for

my Long Waited Dream Trip to...

< Seoul >

(*that was in June)

~ From 02/09 till 16/09 ~ 2012~


For a few years one of my dreams is to go on vacation to South Korea.
In a few months my dream will come true ^^


We will fly with Korean Air direct flight to Seoul in 10 hours ^^


Together with my boyfriend we will explore the capital city Seoul.
I've already done a lot of research of what we want to see and do.

Places like Dongdaemun, Insadong, Gangnam, YongSan, Hongdae, Namsan, Yeouido Island.... Going to the top of N Seoul Tower to have a great view of the city, Going shopping in Myeongdong & COEX Mall, Playing around in Lotte World Adventure & Magic Land, Getting lost in Books @ Kyobo Bookstore, Taking a cruise on Han River, Biking around Yeouido Park , Learning History in Namsangol Hanok Village & the palaces: Changdeokgung/ Gyeongbokgung/ & Museums: Folk & Korea...

Also feeding my Kpop & Kdrama addiction... @ Lotte Star Avenue & Winter Sonata Tour

So much to do... it's going to be..... AWESOME!!!


  
 
* LC & CL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten