zondag 19 augustus 2012

Preparations


For weeks We are looking on the internet, reading books and ofcourse preparing for the trip to Seoul.

These are the books that we found and use for our trip.
Lonely Planet Korea 7th edition
Frommer's Seoul Day by Day by Cecilia Hae-Jin Lee
Travel to Korea in Kpop/Kdrama Style by LittleMissShoo 

I have read a lot of blogs about Seoul for tips, information and experiences.
One day I found on the FB page of Cute in Korea (a blog I'm following right now) a girl who published a book about locations where Kdrama & variety show were filmed. Also about Restaurants of Kpop Artists etc. Ofcourse I wanted that book so badly. So my BF ordered it for me. ^^ You can order this book on this website: http://littlemisshoo.com/ It's really handy and I love the lay-out. A must-have book ^^

The blog of the girl/women I am following is http://cuteinkorea.com/
She post about her life in Seoul with her korean fiance.
I really like this blog, because she gives tips about fashion, food and other stuff with beautiful pictures.

Today I found another blog about Korea:
I haven't check it out yet, but it looks interesting and has a lot of tips and information about locations.

If you are into Kdrama then you can't miss this drama serie:
Winter Sonata with Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji-woo. It made kdrama serie popular and famous world-wide. One of the locations they used is Nami-island (Namiseom). That's why we can't skip the chance to visit this location. We already booked a tour to see the island.

Well, that was three posts for today. I don't know if I will post again before we are in Seoul. So, this is it for now ^^

LC&CL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten